We recently added a new product to our arsenal in the spa, L’Oreal Pro Fiber. Pro Fiber has three different levels of treatment based on how much hair damage you have. Our stylists will assess your hair and then choose a corresponding treatment plan. For example:
- The Pro Fiber Revive would be used on fine to medium hair that has been slightly damaged from heat styling.
- The Pro Fiber Restore would be used on hair that is frequently colored, highlighted or chemically treated, as well as regularly heat styled.
- The Pro Fiber Recover would be used on medium to coarse hair that has been double processed, chemically treated, and regularly heat styled.
After your shampoo and scalp massage, the stylist will use the concentrate and masque on your hair to ensure nourishment and to correct damage. After a short wait while the products work their way into your hair, your hair will be rinsed and styled.
The Pro Fiber regimen has been hailed as the best new formula from L’Oreal for damaged hair. We are excited to use it in our salon. If you’d like to schedule an appointment to try Pro Fiber on your hair, click here.
Before and After a Pro Fiber Treatment by Barbara
Have questions? Talk to us in the comments.
We are so excited to be able to offer a brand new skincare treatment from the Elaine Sterling Institute!
The Emeralds and Ice Facial is a multi-step, luxurious facial treatment that provides clients with clinical results. The Emerald Peel includes a blend of AHAs and precious minerals which restore the complexion through their exfoliating and nutritive properties. The treatment incorporates an Ice Massage which uses cool crystal globes to help soothe, tone and lift the skin.
The Emeralds and Ice Facial is the perfect treatment for clients who want to reveal a more radiant complexion while addressing the address the signs of aging. Advanced clinical actives in Emerald Peel treat fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. The signature Ice Massage improves skin health through promoting lymphatic drainage and increasing circulation.
We are currently offering an introductory rate of only $100 for the Emeralds and Ice Facial! Click here to get yours today!
If you have visited one of our stylists before, you may have already experienced the miraculous-ness that is Olaplex. One of our longtime stylists, Barbara, is a huge fan of the product and recommends it to most of her clients. But what exactly is Olaplex and how do you know if your hair would benefit from it?
Let’s go over it step by step:
- What is Olaplex?
- Olaplex is a bond multiplier. This means that when the disulfide bonds are broken in your hair through chemical, thermal or mechanical processes like dyeing and blowdrying, Olaplex can be applied to repair those bonds and strengthen your hair.
- How is it applied?
- Olaplex can be used as a stand alone treatment or in conjunction with a color service.
- How do I know if I need it?
- Anyone can benefit from an Olaplex treatment. If you color, blowdry, straighten, or curl your hair regularly, you will see a marked difference after using Olaplex. If you have very damaged, over processed hair we recommend having a couple of Olaplex stand alone treatments before we try to color correct your hair.
Let’s take a look at few before and afters:
All of these were completed by our stylists at Practically Perfect. (Btw, follow us on Instagram at Practically Perfect Day Spa.) You don’t have to live with unhappy hair!
Interested in getting an Olaplex treatment for your hair, Book Now or call 770-704-5614.
This one seems pretty simple, right? You have been shampooing your hair for years, and it seems to have worked out all right. However, you may have noticed dryness or oiliness from time to time and you can’t figure out why. It didn’t seem like you had done anything differently, but your hair just would not style that day. So you put it up or wrap it up and forget about it.
If you’ve had those days, it might be because you weren’t shampooing and conditioning your hair properly. We’ve made it easy for you in this article to get the perfect shower cycle down every time. Just follow these 6 easy steps: Continue reading