If you have visited Practically Perfect Day Spa, you have most likely met Selina, our medical nail technician. Selina is a wonderful nail technician and we feel privileged to work with her. We take great pride in our safety and sterilization procedures for our equipment and tools, Selina especially.
I’m sure you’ve seen on the news or in magazines the horror stories about pedicures and manicures gone wrong. They run the gamut from staph infections to cellulitis to ingrown toenails, even amputation. This is why we make your health and safety a priority.
Check out what we do differently at Practically Perfect Day Spa below, plus see some of Selina’s beautiful work!
- Autoclave–We use an autoclave to sterilize our tools and we NEVER reuse tools on clients. Each client gets a new, sterilized set of tools.
- Chairs and Pedicure Bowls–Each chair and pedicure bowl is meticulously cleaned and sterilized after each use.
- Razors–We do not razor or shave skin off of the feet because even the smallest nick can cause a serious infection.
- Callus Remover–We don’t use chemicals to remove calluses as they damage the skin and are hazardous to our health.
- Nail Trimming–We always trim the nail straight across, so as to prevent ingrown toenails.
- Fungal and Other Infections–We have a strict policy that clients with ongoing infections reschedule their appointment until after the infection has cleared.
Book Now with Selina and know that you are in the best hands!