If you have been to visit one of our stylists at Practically Perfect, you know that we use Pureology products both in the back bar and for finishing your look. We also highly recommend them to our clients for use at home. There are a few reasons why we are so in love with Pureology, but the most important to us is that they are a cruelty-free and green company. This means that their products are 100% vegan, they aren’t tested on animals nor do they use animal products or by-products. In addition they also have made huge reduction of their environmental footprint:
- Concentrated Formula–Their products last twice as long as others because of their formulas.
- Recycled Materials–Pureology’s printed materials are made of 50% recycled material, while their cartons are made of 100% recycled material. We encourage you to rinse out and recycle your containers instead of throwing them away.
- Water Usage Reduced–Pureology reduced the amount of water needed to produce a batch of products by 58%.
These are just a few of things that Pureology has done to improve their environmental impact. As they state on their website, “Sustainability is a necessity, not a luxury.”
In addition to their commitment to the environment, we feel that Pureology’s products are just better for you. They have a product for every hair type or desired look.
Their products are:
- Sulfate Free–The sulfates found in shampoo act as a detergent, drying out your hair and causing split ends and breakage. Pureology products are ZEROSULFATE which means that they are more gentle on your hair.
- Anti-Fade–Pureology products all contain the ANTIFADECOMPLEX which means your colour-treated hair stays vibrant longer.
We have committed ourselves to Pureology because of their high standards both in the products they create and how they create them. We know that if you give them a chance, you will love them too. Talk with your stylist at your next visit about which Pureology products are right for you.
This post reflects the honest opinion of the Practically Perfect team, we were not reimbursed for any endorsement.