Hey there, Meghan here posting for Lisa today and I thought we’d talk about eyebrow tinting. I recently started doing this at the spa and let me tell you that I LOVE the way it looks. Madi, Atiya, Lisa, and Briana all do an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier with my new slightly-darker brows.
I have always had very pale, fine eyebrows. So much so, that one time someone asked me where they were…like they had managed to escape from my forehead. We weren’t friends for a little bit after that. 🙂
But I digress. If you haven’t considered eyebrow tinting or if you have, but haven’t made an appointment yet, here are a few things to know:
- Non-Permanent–Brow tinting will last for approximately a month, but will start fading after two weeks.
- Upkeep–You will need to come back to have them re-tinted, but you might also need to have them waxed in between if your brows grow back fast.
- Brow Make-up–Even though your brows are tinted, you might still need a brow pencil or gel to perfect the look you want.
- Thicker-Looking Brows–The dye basically coats your the individual hairs making them look thicker. This is especially true if you have very fine, short hairs as the dye grabs them too.
- Licensed Professionals Only–This is not something I would recommend attempting at home because the dye will tint skin as well as hair. Talk with a licensed esthetician about brow tinting and make sure to read the reviews on the spa you choose.
If you have recently changed your hair color, you might want to consider tinting your brows to match. As always, talk with your esthetician before deciding on a course of action and let her know about any allergies you may have.
If you’d like to come for a brow consultation, feel free to call us at 770-704-5614!